Fruit Cakes sometime are basically a choice for meals at ceremonial occasions, particularly weddings, anniversaries, and never the less on birthdays. Cakes normally contain a combination of different ingredients like flour, sugar, eggs, and oil. Children love fruit cakes and but they love to eat more if it come with some decoration. Cake is best item to serve with tea.
How to Make Simple fruit cake
- 2 Tablespoon milk
- 100g Walnut
- 100g coconut
- 1 Cup Flour
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ sugar( in powder form)
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 Cup cooking oil
- Add 4 eggs in bowl and beat it.
- Now add flour, oil, milk and vanilla essence
- Add baking powder and sugar in it and beat it.
- Add walnut and coconut and the dry fruit of your own choice
- Cover you’re baking tray with butter paper put a mixture of cake in it.
- Bake it for 30 minute at 180 c in a pre-heat oven
- A Delicious cake is ready