Chicken dishes are famous all over the world especially in Asia. People usually cook chicken dishes at different events like when guests come or any other celebrations. Chicken is considered a meat with considerably less fat. Chicken dishes hold great importance in the menu of any Pakistani meal. In Pakistan and India Chicken karahi is one of easy and tasty dish from all chicken recipes.
How to Make Chicken Karahi:
- 1 Kg. chicken
- 3-4 tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 onion chopped
- 2 green chilies
- ¼ tsp red chili
- ½ tsp. salt (as required)
- 3 tbs. oil
- 1 tsp garlic (Lehsan) paste
- ½ tsp. ginger (Adrak) paste
- Dhania(as required)
- In a pot add oil and fry chicken for 10 min.
- Add onion, Garlic (Lehsan), Ginger (Adrak), tomato,salt and red chili powder.
- Cover and cook on low heat till the water from the chicken has dried and chicken is half cooked.
- When the water dries and chicken is tender add the dhania and green chilies in it, stir and remove from heat.
- Serve with nan and fresh green salad.