A chocolate brownie is a flat, baked square or bar which was introduced in the United States at the end of the nineteenth century. They are made by flour, sugar, butter, eggs and baking powder. Brownie recipes will satisfy everyone’s tastes specially children. These brownies have been a favorite in my family so I share its recipe with you. Try it I hope you like it.
- 1cup coco powder
- 1/4 pound butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cups chopped walnut
- Preheat the oven to 180ºF
- Melt the butter or margarine in a heavy pan over low heat. Remove from the heat
- Add 4 eggs in bowl and beat it
- Now add flour, butter or margarine and coco powder and beat it.
- Add baking powder, sugar and walnut in it and beat it.
- Pour the mixture into a 9″x13″ pan that has been lined with foil and greased.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not over bake
- When tested with a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting.
- A Delicious Brownie is ready